[peel] 24 July 1971

David Quantick davidquantick@...
Tue Aug 1 20:42:02 CEST 2017

Hi all

I suppose this is a plug, but nobody has to chip in, so it also works as Peel info:
I'm now offering a Peel Career Collection CD with my book as well as a Spotify list for people who pledge.
Read about it here (or don't).
I'd love to do a Peel event if it happens. Maybe I could hire a room above a pub?
all the best
David
Go West

|  |  |

|  |
Go West

>From the Emmy Award-winning writer, a novel about an Antiques Whisperer and forgery hunter on the trail of a mys...

        Have you tried the highest rated email app? With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.       Visit Your Group
    • Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use
     .