Brian Matthew

simond.phillips@... simond.phillips@...
Wed Apr 12 15:05:04 CEST 2017

Firstly, thanks again for all the information provided on this forum and the wonderful shows that are made available.

 I was just wondering, with the sad passing of another broadcasting great, whether anyone here knows of any similar site where some of Brian Matthew's classic shows are available for downloading. I have many that are specific to individual artists (Beatles, Pink Floyd, etc) but it would be good to have a selection of his Saturday Club, Top Of The Pops, and Sounds Of The Sixties shows for occasional listening. Thanks for any help with this.