Tied to the 90's (re-up request)

Adam Walsh adamwalsh97@...
Tue Apr 11 13:45:17 CEST 2017

Thank you for the add. Embarrassingly, I lost my previous login. I'm somewhat consoled knowing Mr Peel could be a bit scatter-brained at times too. So, I've been listening to the 90's shows again. It takes me back to a brighter time and gets me through the days. I would really love to see the following shows out there again if anyone can help?
The Cover Version Specials.

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/07_July_1991
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/13_July_1991
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/14_July_1991

Full Shows
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/04_January_1992 (
(First KLF/Extreme Noise Terror play)
Missing Segments
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/08_March_1992
(File C is missing)http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/28_March_1992
(File A is missing)
Thank you to anyone that can help. I believe I might actually have something to offer with my next post - 2 sides of an unshared show from 1997.