[peel] John Peel Show September 22nd 1982

m.Luetchford M.Luetchford@...
Tue Oct 4 21:30:48 CEST 2016

Yep. Great book. Sorry for being nosey...
Do you or anyone you know have any more tapes of shows to share... always ask just incase.
Sent from my Samsung device

-------- Original message --------
From: "gaitensdance@yahoo.co.uk [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 04/10/2016  2:38 am  (GMT+00:00)
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [peel] John Peel Show September 22nd 1982

      Hi Mark,
I was dipping into Cavanagh's book last night and he just happened to mention that that was the show where Peel played Wham! months before day time Radio 1 cottoned on to George Michael and his mate. I just thought that was great because Young Guns was a good pop song back in the day, and I just wanted to listen to the song in the context of the show if I could.
all the best,
Darren