[peel] Bill From North Wales Moo Shows Unavailable

billfromnorthwales@... billfromnorthwales@...
Mon Mar 21 20:13:37 CET 2016

Stuart called it right - "Miscellaneous" (all were non-Peel) and "John Walters" were removed to make way for Freak Zone and other shows that were NEW and keenly awaited. (Haze you mentioned you were missing a couple - are you after them?)

All Peel shows, In Concert, Alan Freeman and Tommy Vance remain intact.

Not sure why the Wki Links don't work - I haven't renamed anything in a while - which was my previous way of inadvertently sabotaging Wki Links - but if you could change any broken link you find to ....

http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/BillfromNorthWales/01%20John%20Peel/ http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/BillfromNorthWales/01%20John%20Peel/

...that will at least get users to a place they can browse