[peel] New Mixtape - Peel Sessions Vol8

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Tue Mar 8 15:53:30 CET 2016

Cheers Mark, Toxic Reasons made their way on to one of my 1984 mixtapes too!

Stuart

From: mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, March 7, 2016 10:08 PM
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] New Mixtape - Peel Sessions Vol8

Another mixtape from my collection. An all sessions affair from 1986 - features a complete Age Of Chance session, 3 from Happy Mondays & The Bhundu Boys; plus Toxic Reasons (not sure how they made it onto tape, not really my thing usually), Microdisney (I loved their first two Virgin albums - I'm a sucker for a good pop tune with impenetrable but nonetheless slightly disconcerting lyrics) and vintage tracks from Magazine and The Specials.

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/The_Peel_Sessions_Vol.8

There's a link to the file from the wiki page.

Cheers

Mark C

---