[peel] Tom In Atlanta No More - but still has 300 tapes.

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Tue Jun 7 15:33:05 CEST 2016

That’d be great Rob, hopefully I’ll be ready to help out again when Tom gets round to the R1 tapes!

From: mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 7, 2016 9:53 AM
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [peel] Tom In Atlanta No More - but still has 300 tapes.

I'm always willing to rip more tapes if we have a backlog anywhere. Just say the word

On 3 June 2016 at 13:53, Rocker rockerq@... [peel] <peel@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

  Yes - still around £100 here, which should cover sending the 80-odd World Service show cassettes from the USA.

  I know the remaining Lowman tapes will keep Stuart busy for while, so would any of our other rippers like to volunteer to do this new batch?

  Rocker