Brief Intro and Peel Returns to Pates Tapes!

peeloutinthestates@... peeloutinthestates@...
Mon Jun 6 14:53:39 CEST 2016

You know, I think that show was actually as much fun as I hoped! Thank you so much for the re-up, Stuart and I'd urge anyone to give this one a go soon. Show 5 of Peel Out In The States won't play for me, but then I am having trouble with show 4 an all...

 m.Luetchford, A friend and myself were just wondering about the whereabouts of Mark Lamarr ourselves. He was always good value on the telly or radio. The New Lurkers, eh? They've never played... they never met! That's kinda, sorta punk...