[peel] Tom In Atlanta No More - but still has 300 tapes.

RobF robfleay@...
Tue Jul 26 17:14:02 CEST 2016

To keep the group up to date with progress - Tom's box of BBC World Service
Peel tapes arrived by Parcelforce this morning (after a slight hiccup with
the HMRC extortion services..) and I'm currently in the process of sorting
them into years.

For those that want to keep an eye on things, I've set up a skeleton wikia
page here

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Tom_Roche_BBC_World_Service_Tapes

Once I get everything in order I will of course start sharing the results
here