[peel] Re: Some more SL shares

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Tue Jul 5 12:57:34 CEST 2016

Actually the 8 minute section missing from Ken’s tape has already been shared from the SL Tapes by Mark!

From: mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, July 4, 2016 1:40 PM
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [peel] Re: Some more SL shares

It’s the last 8 minutes of the Friday show that are only available from the torrent, and ironically enough sound better than Ken’s files for that date! Ken’s tapes do seem to change in quality through the week, and maybe the SL tapes can improve on tonal balance for the later shows, though will be in mono.

There are 4.5 C90s in my batch of the Brambles shows, one side was shared in an early batch, but they are not dated on the inlays so I would need to go through them all. I probably will do so in any case, but there might still be the odd missing side in the two as yet unshared blocks of 10 tapes.