Some more SL shares

stuartb@... stuartb@...
Sat Jul 2 21:17:04 CEST 2016

Next batch mostly new content.

L417 contained the remaining two sides of 20th March 1993 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/20_March_1993, completing the show. Unusually sides 1 and 2 followed on from each other so it's been joined ionto one file.

L418 to L421 all contained portions of the 4 hour show of 27th March 1993 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/27_March_1993, almost complete though missing the first 16 minutes of the show. (Ken/Roger, maybe you have the missing section in your unshared tapes?). This show features, at last, the Little Richard cover version which John has just found.

Side a of L419 contained a section of the Andy Kershaw show of the same date, in my AK Mooo folder.

L421 also contained a couple of section of 3rd April 1993 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/03_April_1993, followed by a bit of 30th April 1993 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/30_April_1993.

L422b contained another bit of the 3rd, and now there are only 7 minutes missing from that show. Side a had been recorded previously and was the final bit of  23rd January 1993 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/23_January_1993, completing that show.

L423-L426 all featured the Jakki Brambles daytime shows, but these have been shared already in better, stereo sound quality. I might when I'm bored go back through these shows to see if there are any crucial missing links at tape flips, but in the mean time I just moved on to the Derby Box - a bit of 23rd November 1978 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/23_November_1978 from DB040 that Rob forgot to upload plus a couple of Memorex rerips from 19th and 22nd February 1979.

PS I also forgot to upload a section of 3rd April from the previous batch, L416, that's now on the Mooo

Stuart