[peel] John Peel Downloads

tim doyle timalicat@...
Thu Jan 21 16:11:28 CET 2016

success contacted virgin had to turn my modem off to access but downloaded a load of shows (then turned on my modem again)

    On Thursday, January 21, 2016 11:08 AM, "tim doyle timalicat@... [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

     I've managed to download a couple from mediafire but even having disabled windows defender and AVG no differenceHowever last night got to the login stage on my iphone but then didnt allow me to download

    On Thursday, January 21, 2016 7:23 AM, "Stuart Brooks stuartb@brooks22.plus.com [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

     Anyone else with Virgin have the same problem? Wondering if it might be an ISP block. Do you have a mobile connection you could use to test this theory?

On 20 January 2016 18:29:43 GMT+00:00, "tim doyle timalicat@... [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

| I'm in the uk using virgin media.  |

     From:  Stuart Brooks stuartb@... [peel] <peel@yahoogroups.com>;
  To:  <peel@yahoogroups.com>;
  Subject:  Re: [peel] John Peel Downloads
  Sent:  Wed, Jan 20, 2016 6:13:26 PM

|     Odd. Which country are you in and which ISP are you using? Can you access on a pc? Safari on my iPod in the UK is working fine

On 20 January 2016 11:37:32 GMT+00:00, "tim doyle timalicat@... [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
    So what am i doing wrong. I click on the link provided and get this message
This webpage is not available
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

    On Wednesday, January 20, 2016 11:30 AM, "RobF robfleay@... [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

     Works for me. No issues

On 20 January 2016 at 10:51, tim doyle timalicat@... [peel] <peel@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

HiTried the new link you gave me. The search engine just times out and says site does not exist. Am i the only person having this problemWhat am i doing wrongTim

    On Wednesday, January 20, 2016 2:54 AM, "'Stuart Brooks' stuartb@... [peel]"<peel@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

     Just noticed the alternate is back up http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/ Try another browser in case Safari has got confused with passwords There are months with no content at all and months as late as January 2001 with no complete shows From: mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2016 9:01 AMTo: peel@yahoogroups.com Subject: Re: [peel] John Peel Downloads
|  Hi
Still can't get on safari saying no such page using your link. Will try on the computer rather than the iPad to see if that makes a difference.
I'd like to listen to a show from each month from the punk special up to his last one do you think that's possible?
Tim |