[peel] New Mix Tape

m.Luetchford M.Luetchford@...
Sat Feb 20 08:45:19 CET 2016

Many thanks - look forward to hearing these bands again - they have been taped over in the brain cassette in my head so have no memory of them.

Sent from my Samsung device

-------- Original message --------
From: "markc63@btinternet.com [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 19/02/2016  22:34  (GMT+00:00)
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] New Mix Tape

      I've uploaded a new mixtape to the mooo. The tape dates from 1986/7 and features such non-household names as: Severed Heads, Tortilla Flats, The Jack Rubies and Sudden Afternoon. There's a wikia page here:http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/The_Peel_Tapes_Vol.4?action=edit§ion=1

and a link to the file:C057 The Peel Tapes Vol.4.mp3

Cheers, Mark C