[peel] Little Red Duffle Coats

hangthedj hangthedj@...
Mon Feb 1 14:24:28 CET 2016

I tried searching for Iain Macleod & Little Red Duffle Coats and found this linking him with Swamptrash and Clumsy Lover:

Songwriting mandolin-man Iain Macleod was once a

Little Red Duffle Coat and a Clumsy Lover.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/12664958.A_band_for_all_seasons/ <http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/12664958.A_band_for_all_seasons/>

http://www.discogs.com/artist/658285-Iain-Macleod <http://www.discogs.com/artist/658285-Iain-Macleod>