[peel] More from Dirk and new FRS

m.Luetchford M.Luetchford@...
Sat Dec 31 17:52:04 CET 2016

Happy New year to all - unless your's is still to come ....

Sent from my Samsung device

-------- Original message --------
From: "so_it_goes_2512@yahoo.co.uk [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 31/12/2016  12:57 pm  (GMT+00:00)
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [peel] More from Dirk and new FRS

      Hi gang, Happy New Year. Yahoo is not allowing me to post any new topics, so I'm replying to one of my older posts. Two new complete BFBS shows from Carsten, as promised:
01 May 1997, 08 May 1997
My continuing work on the FRS Wiki has interrupted my posts on Peel. Here are some newly available recordings from there:
05 November 1982 (Movie Stars, David Bowie)06 November 1987 (live from Prestatyn)13 November 1987 (Nuclear Assault and Agent Steel live)20 November 1987 (all records)27 November 1987 (Dio live at Donington)04 December 1987 (live bands from Reading)11 December 1987 (Wild!)18 December 1987 (all records)
and from another stable:
08 January 1982 (As Above...So Below, Boxer)
All the bestSteve (TK)