[peel] Re: Into the 600s

johnpeel3904@... johnpeel3904@...
Tue Dec 27 00:43:13 CET 2016

That's correct and also I read just today Ken Garner's piece about his experience of Caversham. It looks like anyone could apply and view the archive without showing evidence. What I read about Caversham is that it takes usually 4 weeks and you are given a date to come and view Peel's tracklistings. If that date is not suitable for you, then you have to find another date, whereas in the British Library, once you email the staff that you want to listen to several Peel's shows, then normally in a week, they make it available for you to come and listen it anytime you want when the library is open, rather than giving you a particular date that you have to go if you want to listen to it.