[peel] Re: John Peel 1989

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Sun Dec 4 21:30:28 CET 2016

I listened at lunchtime today and like you I heard them say this was part one of the show and second part would be broadcast tonight ... peculiar and the sort of thing that would have driven him mad ... lets keep our ears peeled!
John Peel 1989 - BBC Radio 6 Music

|   |    |

|   |
John Peel 1989 - BBC Radio 6 Music
 A John Peel programme from 1989 to help celebrate My Generation: 1980s.  |   |

      From: "johnpeel3904@... [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
 To: peel@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Sunday, 4 December 2016, 19:54
 Subject: [peel] Re: John Peel 1989

    I had a listen to the show (A one hour edited programme, which they've removed most of Peel's links) and the announcer mentioned that the 2nd hour of the show is available on the site, which was broadcast early in the morning at 3am on Radio 6 Music. However no such 2nd show existed on their schedule or at BBC Radio 6 Music's website, so I have no idea whether they will broadcast the 2nd hour.
4894056373hd {color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;{color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space