[peel] New sessions Mixtape 1987

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Tue Aug 30 21:52:41 CEST 2016

A bit of an explanation here about Terence ... some kind soul has gone to the trouble of creating a whole page to the man ...
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Terence_Trent_D%27Arby

his album was released in July but frustratingly I cant find a month for release of the singles from it and no show has surfaced yet earlier in year to see if he did play him so don't know if his claim is correct that he played his singles before anyone else did but album producer was Martyn Ware of Human League/Heaven 17 may explain a little ...

|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| 10 August 1987John Peel Show BBC Radio One |
|  |
| View on peel.wikia.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

      From: "markc63@... [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
 To: peel@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Tuesday, 30 August 2016, 10:52
 Subject: [peel] New sessions Mixtape 1987

    On a bit of a roll with digitising tapes at the moment. Here's another instalment of The Peel Sessions series  (up to volume 12 now). This is from Dec 1987 and has a great session from This Poison followed by stuff from the end of year best of programmes: Robert Lloyd (another 2 great tracks, the laugh out loud Part Of The Anchor and the wonderful Something Nice), Wedding Present, Housemartins, Bhundu Boys, Darling Buds, and a surprisingly good Terence Trent D'Arby session (never quite sure how that came about).All of it already available according to the wiki.
Link to wiki:http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/The_Peel_Sessions_Vol.12
File:http://mooo.peelwiki.com/dl/mr_maudlin/C111%20The%20Peel%20Sessions%20Vo.l12.mp3
p-mkp {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px 0;padding:0 1activity {background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-sizeh;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px 0;width:400pxiv {border:1px solid #666666;min-height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}#y