[peel] Non-Peel shows on SL Tapes

m.Luetchford M.Luetchford@...
Thu Aug 11 21:28:21 CEST 2016

Thanx - is the Albanian documentary about music. If it is I would love to hear it ... could you copy it on to a tape and send it to me or is it easier to rip .... I have a penchant!

Sent from my Samsung device

-------- Original message --------
From: "stuartb@brooks22.plus.com [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 10/08/2016  20:02  (GMT+00:00)
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [peel] Non-Peel shows on SL Tapes

      OK, you asked for it!

Next batch - the missing L397b contributed a side of 16th January 1993, this bit of show only previously covered by a few individual tracks from mixtapes.

L458 contained a fresh 53 minutes of 5th June 1993, I can't remember what was on the rest of the tape, I'll need to double check that when I get back to Ripping central in a few weeks.

L459 contained a couple of sides of 12th June 1993, including the missing last 40 minutes so the show is now complete.

L460 was dedicated to an Out On Blue Six episode, unfortunately the sound quality is not the best on th
is one.

L461 kicked off with an early music doc, not shared, followed by a short section of the summer solstice Out On Blue Six. On side B was a Mixing It.

L462a contained another Mixing It, plus an Albanian documentary, not shared.

L463 featured yet another Out On Blue Six, followed by another Mixing It, and a section of the Andy Kershaw show of 12th June 1993.

(You can see why I was asking about non-Peel sh
ows!)

L464 at last is back to Peel, with a couple of sides of 18th June 1993, including the missing first 10 minutes and completing the show.

L465a is back to Kershaw from the 19th,  then the rest of L465 and L466 was made of the Peek show of 19th June 1993, already complete.

L467, a tape of traditional Irish music, was not shared.

L468a was a bit of a jump, containing the final part of 10th July 1993, completing the show. We struck gold on side b with the completing part of 16th July 1993.

L469a contain
ed a side of the AK Show of the 17th July, followed by an already available side of 17th July 1993.

L470a contained the last half an hour of 24th July 1993, completing that show, followed by two sections of Out on Blue Six. The last bit of the file has not yet been shared.

Finally for now, L471a is a side of the AK Show of 14th August 1993. Zion Train in session.