[peel] Loving Kershaw shows with 1 or 2 rreservations

RobF robfleay@...
Thu Aug 11 10:09:54 CEST 2016

Nothing wrong with the odd multiple listen. I guess none of us would have
ever taped these things in the first place and kept the cassettes if we
didn't intend to listen to them more than once!

Some of these World Service shows I'm ripping at the moment have great Peel
links as he's properly showboating due to the condensed format. Then the
World Service continuity announcer at the end gets more withering as the
months go by and he's clearly had enough of sitting around waiting for the
unlistenable music to stop so he can announce the news..