[peel] RF15-18

RobF robfleay@...
Mon Apr 25 10:04:09 CEST 2016

Cheers Stuart

Tape 17 has that great Bra Bomza reggae song about Tomatoes & Onions. Took
me years to track that down as I had the name down as Bra Bonzer. God bless
the internet.

Tape 15 is very student-house specific. We had Barberella and Tommy on VHS
and both films were watched on repeat (again pre-internet, what else was
there to do??) Pretty sure those tracks were recorded old skool style of
tape player up against the TV speaker. As was The Man WIth The Stick (which
was a sketch on Vic Reeves Big Night Out). Another one we watched endlessly.