[peel] It's rubbish to exclude British rock music (6)

Mr M D Luetchford M.Luetchford@...
Sat Apr 16 21:35:49 CEST 2016

I am definitely bemoaning or perhaps even despairing. I am sure there are more tapes out there but there have been very few new stashes of shares with John's links intact recently. That makes the prospect of the new find even more exciting.

Mark

Ps I don't despair or bemoan but get angry when people buy stuff on ebay and don't share.

On 16 April 2016, at 06:27, "'Stuart Brooks' stuartb@brooks22.plus.com [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Thanks for these Steve, though I think “bemoaning” is a bit strong! Anyway that’s about to be rectified...

From: mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com

Sent: Friday, April 15, 2016 10:15 AM

To: peel@yahoogroups.com

Subject: [peel] It's rubbish to exclude British rock music (6)

Hi all

As a counter to Stuart's bemoaning the lack of new shares, here are another ten of Dirk's files (Peel 150-159): they take us from the end of June to the beginning of October 1990 on BFBS. Accessible from 1990 or BFBS calendar pages. More anti-CD rants and possibly the earliest use of the 'surface noise' soundbite...unless anybody knows better. I would have posted this yesterday but Yahoo would not let me add a new topic for some reason.

All the best

Steve (TK)

<!--  ul li:last-child { border-right: none !important; } -->