[peel] It's rubbish to exclude British rock music (6)

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Sat Apr 16 07:27:05 CEST 2016

Thanks for these Steve, though I think “bemoaning” is a bit strong! Anyway that’s about to be rectified...

From: mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2016 10:15 AM
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] It's rubbish to exclude British rock music (6)

Hi all

As a counter to Stuart's bemoaning the lack of new shares, here are another ten of Dirk's files (Peel 150-159): they take us from the end of June to the beginning of October 1990 on BFBS. Accessible from 1990 or BFBS calendar pages. More anti-CD rants and possibly the earliest use of the 'surface noise' soundbite...unless anybody knows better. I would have posted this yesterday but Yahoo would not let me add a new topic for some reason.

All the best

Steve (TK)