More from Rob

stuartb@... stuartb@...
Wed Apr 13 13:53:01 CEST 2016

RF Sessions 4 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/RF_Sessions_4 from a BASF LH-E I 90 featured 1988 sessions from JMC, Primitives (from unshared show), Billy Bragg, Wedding Present (from unshared show), King Of The Slums and Benny Profane (both from unshared shows). (Note - I've edited the file since uploading it as I forgot to edit out a bit where I recued a track which went into the red on Audacity) (I'll upload again once back at Ripping Central so that it's only been through the mp3 process once - only for the audio purists)

RF Sessions 6 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/RF_Sessions_6 (there was no 5) from a Sony FN 90 moves on to 1989, and kicks off with Bob's 2nd session (new portion of partially shared show) followed by a newly shared second play of Happy Monday's famous 2nd session (which Peel enjoys a lot more than the first play, putting it down to being in a grumpy mood on its debut). Edsel Auctioneer's first session features, split between sides 1 and 2, but both from the same repeat play on already shared show of 6th April. Side 1 finishes with House Of Love's 3rd session first play from 12th April, already shared as an edited show from the Rich Tapes, but a little more of John's outros are here, as well as being in better sound quality. They were dubbed out of play order, just to confuse me though..... and side 1 ends with a stray non-Peel LP track.
Side 2 begins with another dubbed out of order session, a repeat of the Darling Buds' 2nd, adding to the available share for that date. Next up a repeat of the Sundays' only session, from new show 21st March 1989. Another mixed up session follows, the Inspiral Carpets 1st play of 2nd session.

More to follow soon
Stuart/Rob