[peel] Catastrophe!

John Gray jt.gray@...
Wed Sep 30 12:04:10 CEST 2015

The ‘time machine’ facility on the Mac is wonderful, it helped me restore a lot of stuff.  I didn’t lose any photos, or other personal stuff.  But I definitely need to get a larger storage drive!  The ironic thing is I had recently gone with a neighbour to PC World to get her laptop attended to (under warranty) and had castigated her for not backing things up.

Thanks

John