[peel] Re: Steve Lamacq talks to David Cavanagh about his book

Mr M D Luetchford M.Luetchford@...
Sat Sep 26 17:42:04 CEST 2015

Thanks a good listen. And I would echo David cavanagh's  big and justified thanks to the people who set us on our way and those of you who spend so much of your life building this. You know who you are ... as he said you have built an amazing legacy for John that means his shows will be with us forever.

I only hope the book and publicity unearths more tapes as its been a bit quiet recently. I didn't realise we had nothing from 1972 ...

 Rocker - do you have anything in the locker waiting to be sent out ... I think there may be more Lowman tapes?