Mike Hart songs

jt.gray@... jt.gray@...
Wed Sep 2 11:43:07 CEST 2015

Not directly Peel related, but I am confident you are the guys to ask!

 I am a particular fan of the songs of Mike Hart (ex-Roadrunners, ex-Liverpool Scene, ex-Peel sessioneer), and I have been trying to collect his recordings beyond the two solo albums he made for Dandelion.  Before those, he was with the Liverpool Scene for one album - 'The Amazing Adventures of....'.  I have this on vinyl, but I know there is a CD reissue.  My question is, are any of the additional tracks on the CD Mike Hart contributions? Anybody got the CD and can let me know?

 Incidentally, if there any other Mike Hart fans out there, you might like to know that there were five songs recorded for a third album.  You can find those here:
 http://www.studyinscarlet.plus.com/mikehart/index.html http://www.studyinscarlet.plus.com/mikehart/index.html
 or here:
 https://www.reverbnation.com/mikehart https://www.reverbnation.com/mikehart

 Thanks!