Billy Bragg John Peel Mushroom Biryani Date

johnpeel3904@... johnpeel3904@...
Tue Oct 27 01:21:42 CET 2015

Does anyone know the date of broadcast when Billy Bragg gave Mushroom Biryani to John Peel in 1983 ? I do know on the 25 June 2003 show, Peel celebrated 20 years of the incident, but that date was on a Saturday when Peel did not broadcast. I do know that Billy Bragg's first track on Peel's show was called 'The Busy Girl Buys Beauty', which he mentioned on his 07 February 1989 show. I actually want to know the date, so that I would be able to listen to it in the British Library and mention what was played on that historical broadcast on the wikia site.