[peel] Bill presented after dessert - that's a bloomer for Peel and the Pig (5,7)

Alan Ashley ash@...
Sat Oct 10 20:51:33 CEST 2015

Sweet William

Alan Ashley / Jñãnagarbha
+44 (0) 7986 451498

Sent while out and about. Probably briefer than I'd do at a proper computer, and more likely to have typos and weird autocompletes.