[peel] Catastrophe!/recovery/Andy Kershaw

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Sat Oct 10 11:59:42 CEST 2015

- especially as the British Library have their own recordings on VHS of shows including when Pulp sat in, in  November 1997 which is now playing on listen again - we should capture that as we don't seem to have - its about 90 minutes in on 6 music live at the British Library. And they are about to interview David Cavanagh ...
6 Music Live at the British Library - BBC Radio 6 Music - 17 days left to listen

|   |
| 6 Music Live at the British Library - BBC Radio 6 MusicJarvis Cocker and Mary Anne Hobbs present live from the British Library. |
|  |
| View on www.bbc.co.uk | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |