[peel] New age music created by injecting worker with morphine and transgender drug (7)

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Sat Oct 10 11:45:07 CEST 2015

cor - you lot have been busy - if others haven't listened to the BFBS shows they are wonderful microcosms of Peel's longer R1 contributions but also have a charm of their own. I think he would have been chuffed that someone was listening - let alone recording them all - as I always thought that he knew he was a bit of an anomaly on the BFBS schedule. - thanks Max and Steve for preserving of posterity
Also looking forward to a main event ...