[peel] New age music created by injecting worker with morphine and transgender drug (7)

Alan Ashley ash@...
Fri Oct 9 15:57:40 CEST 2015

Ambient

Alan Ashley / Jñãnagarbha
+44 (0) 7986 451498

Sent while out and about. Probably briefer than I'd do at a proper computer, and more likely to have typos and weird autocompletes.