[peel] New Derby shows

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Sun May 24 11:31:16 CEST 2015

Excellent selection - these and more recent posts keep me happy in these dark days  - thank you all!

     On Thursday, 21 May 2015, 23:03, "stuartb@... [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

     On DB255 6th October 1981,  with Orange Juice and Maximum Joy in session. Yet another "last voluntary play" for U2...
On DB256 15th October 1981, with Cuban Heels and Malaria in session.
On DB257 26th October 1981, with Slits and Frantic Elevators.
On DB258 2nd November 1981, with Twisted Nerve and Twinkle Brothers. Previously tracklisted by John Peel Papers. Debut by Einsturzende Neubaten.
DB260 contained 17th November 1981. Systems and Cure.
Finally for now, DB261 is, like all of the above, a new show. 30th November 1981, with Danse Society and Signorinas in session. Also the first Bob George segment, this one an audio postcard with records sent from New York. Debut play for Action Pact.

And what about DB259? Well, the first Fuji to break on me for some time, now fixed but won't be digitised until next week.

Happy listening
(but give it 20 minutes or so as the final show is still uploading)
Stuart
p-mkp {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px 0;padding:0 1activity {background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-sizeh;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px 0;width:400px