[peel] Re: Derby Box begins..

RobF robfleay@...
Wed May 13 10:39:09 CEST 2015

Wow - at this rate we will be finished well within a year. My initial gut
feel was that it would take us a lot longer than that.

I see that Chris was starting to give up on taping full shows by December
1980 and it is pretty much one show-one C90 from there on in. A shame as
the show sign-offs are frequently the funniest bits.

He also obviously lost interest in the Friday Rock Show too. Which reminds
me- I don't seem to be able to find the email where you shared the rogue
FRS show from 23 January 1981. The FRS wiki is still not updated either, so
maybe that mail went astray?

Cheers