Rondo The Nice Top Gear 1968

leicesterjim@... leicesterjim@...
Wed May 13 01:09:57 CEST 2015

Rondo The Nice with Davy O'list 1968 John Peel's Top Gear https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llqyDhJvFd8

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llqyDhJvFd8

 Rondo The Nice with Davy O'list 1968 John Peel's... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llqyDhJvFd8 I found this audio in my archives and although recorded off of the Radio at the time, I feel it should be shared as I have never fund it to e available anywh...

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llqyDhJvFd8
 Preview by Yahoo

 Any of our older readers got any info on this. Definitely not the version released on CD some years ago. That one faded early just before Pete Drummond announced the news! Different guitar solo from O'List. According to Garner, no version of Rondo recorded for Top Gear in 1968 although there is a version on Stuart Henry's show on 4th August. Surprised that Henry hasn't talked over any of it, or played a jingle, if it is indeed that version. Or did Peel repeat Henry's session and treat the track with a bit more respect.
 Any info gratefully received.
 Jim