[peel] Re: Derby Box begins..

RobF robfleay@...
Tue May 12 16:38:26 CEST 2015

Nearing two-thirds of the way through my batch of the Derby Box and here is
the news..

DB091 contains the first 47 minutes of the show from 16 July 1979
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/16_July_1979>
The last 40 minutes of the show was previously shared from the 400 Box, so
this Derby Box section is a completely unshared portion. Sessions from
Purple Hearts and Leyton Buzzards
Mooo
<http://mooo.peelwiki.com/dl/RobF/John%20Peel%201979%20Tapes/1979-07-16/>

The rest of DB091 and DB092 contain the first 1 hour 10 minutes of the show
from 17 July 1979 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/17_July_1979>
No sessions, an all records show. Previously available in full from the 400
Box
Mooo
<http://mooo.peelwiki.com/dl/RobF/John%20Peel%201979%20Tapes/1979-07-17/>

DB092 and DB093 contain the full show from  23 July 1979
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/23_July_1979>
Sessions from Tubeway Army and UK Subs. Not only was this show available in
full from the 400 Box, but it has also been previously remastered by SIG
from the 400 Box tapes.
Mooo
<http://mooo.peelwiki.com/dl/RobF/John%20Peel%201979%20Tapes/1979-07-23/>

DB093 and DB094 contain the full show from 25 July 1979
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/25_July_1979>
Sessions from Secret Affair and The Expelaires. Only a 22 minute segment
from the middle of this show has previously been shared from the 400 Box,
so this is a treat
Mooo
<http://mooo.peelwiki.com/dl/RobF/John%20Peel%201979%20Tapes/1979-07-25/>

And finally the remainder of DB094 provides the missing 25 minutes from the
start of the show on 30 July 1979 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/30_July_1979>
The rest of this show was shared right back at the start of the Derby Box
project, as it was one of the reference tapes that Chris gave me to test
before we made an offer on the whole lot. So now we have the full show in
wonderful Derby Box quality
Debut Sessions from The Police and Psychedelic Furs
Mooo
<http://mooo.peelwiki.com/dl/RobF/John%20Peel%201979%20Tapes/1979-07-30/>

Cheers