A little bit of Ivor

unity.gain@... unity.gain@...
Sat May 2 12:23:41 CEST 2015

OT, but i know we have a few Cutler fans here.
 I was editing an interview I shot with Welsh artist Ron Lawrence the other day, and thought I'd share this short snippet where he talks about his friend Ivor Cutler: Ron Lawrence on Ivor Cutler https://vimeo.com/126266306

 https://vimeo.com/126266306

 Ron Lawrence on Ivor Cutler https://vimeo.com/126266306 This is an extract from an interview I shot two years ago with Welsh artist Ron Lawrence and Ceri Thomas, curator of the University of South Wales' art collecti...

 View on vimeo.com https://vimeo.com/126266306
 Preview by Yahoo

  Cheers
 Roger
 P.S. I have some long overdue L Tapes to share - I'll try to get round to it soon.