Thank you

lorcan58@... lorcan58@...
Sat Mar 21 15:24:32 CET 2015

I've been out of circulation for some time and on my return found myself working my way through a backlog of over a year of Peel group messages. I have to say that the truly astonishing amount of work being done by the stalwarts here (especially Stuart, Steve and Rob, but others too) making available a bewildering array of wonderful recordings made me seriously doubt that I would ever get through the postings fast enough to overhaul the new ones being added at the other end. Over the past few months I've experienced again programmes from over 30 years ago that I thought were gone forever but which with a Proustian rush have come flooding back with an unexpected but welcome familiarity.

 I have finally emerged blinking into the present day but I have to hand it to you guys - you are digitising powerhouses. A shame Peel never got to see this...

 Lorcan