More complete VPRO shows from John Peel

johnpeel3904@... johnpeel3904@...
Fri Mar 20 10:31:27 CET 2015

It was just luck that I found a couple of complete VPRO shows from John Peel. I typed VPRO John Peel mp3 on google, expecting to find nothing, but surprisingly found an mp3 link to Peel's first show on VPRO in 1984 on a Dutch radio forum site, which was covered in the Dutch language. Thanks to Google translate, I managed to decipher what was on it. Then I also found another one from 1985 on another Dutch website, but I don't know how to record it. I tried using a FireFox extension, which records videos from websites, but it didn't work for the VPRO show from 1985.