St Patrick's query

Stuart Mchugh stuart@...
Mon Mar 16 20:07:33 CET 2015

Thanks all. Am now further confused actually, maybe because I wasn't paying full attention to the doc, but that isn't, I assume, the first play the single got? ("Getting lots of letters about it:). Just that the segment in the film with the band & Terry all jumping around excitedly made me imagine it was the initial play (and the one that JP tipped the band off about in advance).