[peel] Re: old school trading request??

m.luetchford M.Luetchford@...
Thu Mar 12 20:32:50 CET 2015

Ps if you have any peel stuff to share or at least putting out a message to likely pals it would be brilliant.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

I'm not entirely sure of the origin of this old DVD torrent, and whether it actually started off as DVDs, the Peel wiki is a bit vague on the details. When I joined the group some years ago now it took some time to locate and download all 17, I think it took a good month or two!

A couple of PC failures and upgrades later, I don't even have the torrent file information, and the available canon of Peel shows has expanded so much in the interim, you would probably require 100 DVDs to fit everything on to.

I've re-uploaded a couple of shows from 2003, firstly 18th March 2003, with a 6 track Michael Mayer set, and the 30th October 2003, which also has a set from Michael Mayer.

You'll see from the Wiki links, that the files are hosted on something known as the Mooo server, which contains most of the recently shared shows, and some older ones which have been specifically requested. So it's a good starting point for building up a collection. The Wiki contains all known info on shows so if there are any that you can't find and would like to request a re-upload then you can do that here.

Anyway, these 2003 shows are now uploading and should be available in around 30 minutes of when this post was sent.

Stuart