John Peel & Italo-Disco

borisrangelov@... borisrangelov@...
Sun Mar 8 12:38:17 CET 2015

Hello Group.

 I am writing to request any info anyone may have regarding Peel having played Italo-Disco in the 80's.

 Hundreds or perhaps even thousands of Italian acts between 1983-1988 have had wonderful releases, being underrated at the time, although I've learned Bernard of New Order was their big fan.

 I know Peel played Agents Aren't Airplanes in 1984 but this was sort of a "mainstream" release, having something to do with Stock, Aitken, Waterman. Instead I am interested in those obscure releases, sometimes really bizzare, but very very powerful.

 I would appreciate any info on that matter.

 Regards,

 Boris