[peel] Re: Derby Box begins..

RobF robfleay@...
Tue Mar 3 16:42:23 CET 2015

Eagle-eared Mooo sniffers might have spotted that I upped a couple more
Derby Box shows last week, but then totally neglected to send the
accustomary notification email. Let this be rectified herewith..

First up was the troublesome Friday Rock Show Fuji's DB059 & DB060
This complete 9th March 1979
<http://fridayrockshow.wikia.com/wiki/09_March_1979>show is already
available in full on the Friday Rock Show wiki. Not sure how big a sound
improvement there is, as the Fuji's didn't seem as clear as some of the
other tapes I've ripped. Two archive Bowie sessions, one of which isn't
listed in Ken's Session books, or on the Bowie At The Beeb fan page
Mooo
<http://mooo.peelwiki.com/dl/RobF/Friday%20Rock%20Show/1979-03-09%20Friday%20Rock%20Show%20DB059+DB060.mp3>

The second part of DB060 was back in Peel territory with 1 hour 10 minutes
of the show on 14 March 1979 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/14_March_1979>
Previously unshared (no wiki page yet) with a session from The Slits
Mooo
<http://mooo.peelwiki.com/dl/RobF/John%20Peel%201979%20Tapes/1979-03-14/>

Side A of DB061 contains 47 minutes of Peel on 26 March 1979
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/26_March_1979>
Again previously unshared (no wiki yet) and sessions from Joe Cocker and
Gang Of Four
Mooo
<http://mooo.peelwiki.com/dl/RobF/John%20Peel%201979%20Tapes/1979-03-26/>

Next up we have Side B of DB061 and DB062 which look to contain a full
unshared show, so stay alert for further bulletins from DE1