Peelenium 1918

johnpeel3904@... johnpeel3904@...
Sun Mar 1 02:21:32 CET 2015

I must thank Max for putting up all his 1999 Peel shows on the Mooo Show. This has helped me download nearly all the Peelenium stuff (which I can add the missing videos to the Peelenium pages on the Peel Wikia site). However unfortunately the Peelenium 1918 is missing, because the 24th June 1999 show uploaded consists only of the last 2 hours and doesn't have the rest of the beginning. Does anyone have George Robey and Harry Weldon's tracks that were from the Peelenium 1918.

 Thanks in advanced

 JP3904