In Concert catalogue

dgmccarthy@... dgmccarthy@...
Mon Jun 8 09:11:34 CEST 2015

Does anyone have (or can point me toward) a catalogue of Radio One In Concert broadcasts?  I have the current "Worldwide" listing which is more of a sales pamphlet and light on detail. I was sure I had a document that listed the concerts along with companion broadcasts (many "In Concerts" were two acts split over an hour show - I have Happy Mondays and Throwing Muses which seems a pretty bizarre pairing); I recall it even had setlists and producers. Damned if I can find it.

 As an aside, I do have a scanned collection of TS release paperwork, which include both concerts and documentaries.  There are over 250 pages and once I've got it sorted I'll make a pdf for anyone that's interested.