Ronnie Ronalde RIP/ Demis Rouses RIP

thebarguest@... thebarguest@...
Sat Jan 31 22:01:21 CET 2015

Maybe the most provocative thing MES said was, in the early 80's I think, that he was going to vote Conservative - you can imagine how the far-left NME took that ! God knows whether he meant it. Working-class tories, don't you just love 'em ! The other song I taped from that Feb 81 show was "We Don't Need This Fascist Groove Thang", the best thing Heaven 17 ever did, still excites me when I hear it...