[peel] Derby Box - catching up with Rob

RobF robfleay@...
Thu Jan 29 10:24:22 CET 2015

Just checking the master Derby Box list and it doesn't look like there is a
show with a Siouxsie session from Feb 81, but there is one from 9th March
81 with Siouxsie and The Fire Engines in session. That might be the repeat
(I don't have Ken's book to hand to check)

Looks like there are only seven shows in the box from Feb 81.