[peel] A Promise

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Tue Jan 27 17:19:24 CET 2015

it sometimes go like that - no idea why ...

but Steve soitgoes and Stuart and Haze are still filling my ears with all the posts they deliver on  a regular basis and deserve high praise indeed as well as the folk who feed them.

Apologies to those whose contribution  I have forgotten/overlooked

We still have some Lowman Tapes and Decktician reels  in the wings and I know that they will make an appearance when the good Rocker finds the necessary time.

If anyone has any tapes waiting to be ripped I have some time although I am nowhere near as good at it as others ...

mark

________________________________
 From: "clashbore18@... [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, 27 January 2015, 15:58
Subject: [peel] A Promise

A little quiet on here at the moment... no ? Maybe my perspective only. I've been well busy since Christmas innit but will soon continue the Karl's Tapes... I'm now somewhere in the region of April 1982 and an expansion to two C120s a month rather that the one....plenty of Jensen , plenty of Peel... alas no links but there we are