"People always want to be bishops, don't they?"

so_it_goes_2512@... so_it_goes_2512@...
Sat Jan 24 14:10:54 CET 2015

Hi gang
 A real mixed bag for you this week. All shows previously unshared (with one small exception).
 Firstly from Isector:
 19 August 1995 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/19_August_1995 (Supergrass, Stereolab). First 90 minutes.
 22 September 1995 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/19_August_1995 (Pure Morning, Eat Static). First half.
 Next, the last three 1996 complete shows from Carsten:
 17 August 1996 (BFBS) http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/17_August_1996_(BFBS)
 21 September 1996 (BFBS) http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/21_September_1996_(BFBS)
 10 October 1996 (BFBS) http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/10_October_1996_(BFBS)
 We have now passed the 100 mark in shows from this source, with more still to come.
 Finally, two fragments which you may or may not have.
 In 1987, John was a 'special guest' on the Radio 4 comedy show Radio Active: I have extracted the relevant parts and the result can be downloaded here http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Radio_Active.
 Following on from the interest generated by the official release of the Nick Drake session, the off air recording of a track and a half's worth of the original broadcast (including a JP link) was mentioned on the Wiki. Another lister has sent me that file, and it can be obtained here http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/06_August_1969. (I have a feeling I shared this on TK many moons ago.)
 Thanks to all sharers and recorders. Unfortunately, there will be no more from the Hinton Box, as Brian requested the return of his tapes: the general feeling seemed to be that the Derby Box had superseded them.
 Best wishes
 Steve (TK)