[peel] Re: OT - Blancmange In Concert

RobF robfleay@...
Fri Jan 23 12:31:38 CET 2015

Is get_iplayer still working? I thought they'd changed the way the iplayer
worked to stop these 3rd party tools grabbing the audio?

Incidentally the producer of 6Music Live Hour got back to me on my request
and not only confirmed that they had found the sessions in question, but
also to tell me the date that they will be broadcasting them!

If anyone has any obscure requests for repeats, let me know and I'll pass
them on